Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Connected to Fashion's Trendy, Wildly Patterned Shorts and Bandu, Stylista Series


Getting back into the #Social Media swerve hasn't been the task at hand as of late. What can I say, my life has greater demand. I still want to keep alive one of the greatest digital platforms in my life and that is My Fashion Bible.

I'm developing an area of MFB dedicated to the #stylistas like myself and wanted to someday show my personal style using this series.

What's connecting stylista's to Fashion this season, #drumroll? Trendy Polka dots/patterned shorts and #Bandu's = Bandu tops.

How about we share a round of applause to all the stylista's that own both and rocked these two fashion trends this summer season.

Here's how?


http://wheretoget.it/
Photo from wheretogetit


http://wheretoget.it/
Photo from wheretogetit
Don't just take this Stylista's word for it, check out the queens #Beyonce and #Rihanna rocking this #trendy style with ease.
 
#Beyonce


#Rihanna


 

No comments: